We know that there are a lot of options when it comes to building your websites. There are hundreds, if not thousands of companies who can assist you. But our MO is a little different than most–and our clients kindly tell us it makes all the difference. So what do you get when you build a website with IFC? Let’s break it down.
The freedom to be an expert in YOUR field (again)
When you work with IFC Studios, there is no part of your brand identity that falls entirely on your shoulders. Experts in their fields are crafting your message, connecting your visual identity to what you are trying to say, and building an easy-to-use website and eye-catching media library to support that. You go be an expert in your thing, and leave the rest to us.
Peace-of-mind when it comes to security.
We host all of our websites on our own private servers for a few reasons.
- To minimize the risks of website downtime and viruses.
- So we can easily pop in and do all your security maintenance updates for you.
- To give you peace-of-mind that, in the unlikely event something happens, we will be there immediately to start trouble-shooting and get you up and running again.
A cohesive story that keeps you top of mind.
Our well-honed website process starts with your messaging as the foundation of each project, and work up from there. Below we’ve outlined the basic process:
- Messaging. Your messaging is the cornerstone of everything that you do. Once we have a clear, concise message that resonates with your audience and aligns with your business goals, it’s time to move on to branding.
- Branding. Your brand is more than just your logo. It is your entire visual identity. With your message and general aesthetic preferences as the starting point, we will work with you to build a brand that supports what you are trying to say to your audience.
- Website. After your messaging and branding have been approved, we move on to website design and development. Because the “deep work” of messaging and branding have been completed, this step is usually an exciting reveal of those two elements in action. It’s also the step where we get to think about how your audience uses a tool like your website, and make sure it’s created with SEO best practices, and them in mind.
- Media. Humans have an attention span of about 8 seconds. Eye-catching media that complements your message, branding, and website can mean the difference between someone sticking around to find out more, and someone bouncing off your page. Our Media Director works directly with our team and with you to make sure that he captures everything necessary to flesh out the narrative that began in the messaging stage.
The result is a cohesive story that extends from your words to your visuals to your website architecture and beyond. Such a consistent, memorable result will resonate with your ideal audience and help you stay top-of-mind with a lot less work on your part.
Cost savings over doing it piecemeal.
We’d be remiss if we didn’t mention cost. Building your website with us is not a budget job. For one, it takes months of research, work, and collaboration to produce a result that is beautiful, effective, and perfectly you. We also tailor each process specifically to the needs of our clients, which means these projects are as “high touch” as necessary to put you at ease. But you do save money by packaging your messaging, branding, website, and media all together as opposed to doing them piecemeal a little at a time. TL;DR - You get a better product for less by investing in it all at once.
Your website is open for business 24-7, so it’s really important that it is engaging, easy to navigate, and clearly states your message. The process of getting from “I know I need a new website” to “I’ve got a stellar website” can be overwhelming. Let us help you build a powerful site with clear messaging, and eye-catching visuals that will resonate with your ideal customers and clients. Contact us today to get started.